ExecutionerPlus Ransomware is a Powerful Data-Encrypting Malware Developed by Cyber-Criminals
ExecutionerPlus Ransomware is a perilous data-locking malware that uses the same source-code that was used in CryptoJoker’s infection. It uses AES encryption algorithm for file encrypting and appends either .pluss executioner or .destroy executioner files extension as suffix on every files that it encrypts. It also provides a ransom note that is stored in Readme.html file. This ransom note is very small and is written in English and Turkish language. It doesn’t contain any information about data recovery process or the ransom money amount.
The primary file or payloads of ExecutionerPlus Ransomware is executed from CryptoJocker_dump.exe bin file. Once it settles down in the targeted PC, it starts modifying the important registries and System files and immediately begins the data encryption process. It creates a lot of damage by encrypting the personal files which could be MS Office docs, PDF files, and text docs, multimedia files such as music, videos, and images and so on.
You will be glad to know that the current version of ExecutionerPlus Ransomware can be decrypted. So, you should primarily focus on removing this malware files and payloads from your PC. Since this ransom modifies so many important running process and System files hence its correction is very important. Hence it is not recommended to remove ExecutionerPlus Ransomware manually especially if you are a novice user.
How ExecutionerPlus Ransomware Does Gets Distributed?
The cyber-attacks can come from anywhere especially through Internet hence you have to be little careful. The active distribution of this malware has still not started but still you must know the ways through which this malware travels so that you can avoid cyber-attack. First of all, you should be careful of spam email attachments. They trick the targeted victims by offering bogus invoice, documents etc. which actually contains the malware code. Avoid clicking on eye-catching ads and pop-ups which has hyperlinks on them. Such message often claims about the malware infection or reports the missing software updates. You will be asked to click on the “Download” button to get necessary updates however they actually download malware infection in the backdoor.
If there are proper firewall security settings in the PC then you can easily minimize the risk of malware infection to a huge extent. It is also recommended that you regularly create backup files so that you don’t; lose your important data in malware attack.
Remove ExecutionerPlus Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with ExecutionerPlus Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete ExecutionerPlus Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like ExecutionerPlus Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove ExecutionerPlus Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall ExecutionerPlus Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete ExecutionerPlus Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of ExecutionerPlus Ransomware manually?
Eliminate ExecutionerPlus Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out ExecutionerPlus Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove ExecutionerPlus Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete ExecutionerPlus Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ExecutionerPlus Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent ExecutionerPlus Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like ExecutionerPlus Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by ExecutionerPlus Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.