The developer and promoters of Driver Maximizer present this application as a PC driver fixer and optimization tool. It claims that this application will automatically update the PC drivers and also downloads the new drivers when you reinstall the Operating System. According to the company, Driver Maximizer is an all-in-one solution for fixing obsolete, outdated and corrupted drivers. However, cyber-experts have totally different opinion about it. They consider it as a fake optimization tool and restrict the Windows PC users to use this application.
Working Mechanism of Driver Maximizer
On first appearance, Driver Maximizer appears to be a genuine program. As per its claims, it will automatically can the entire PC hard-disk and search all the outdated drivers, sound, images, junk files and so on. When the scanning gets completed, it shows new pop-ups where the list of all the outdated drivers with detailed information is provided. It asks the users to update by clicking on the “Update” button. This update requires a license key which is paid and its cost is on the higher side. Somehow, if you agree to pay, the next thing you expect is that your PC performance will boost. However this doesn’t happen because Driver Maximizer is not a reliable application. It shows the drivers in the update list which are already updated. For instance, if you run Driver Maximizer in a brand new computer, it will still show some drivers to be updated. This clearly confirms that this is a useless program and has no authenticity and reliability.
Interestingly, if you ask for your money refund then there is no such option. It offers a particular number to contact its developers for fixing any issues. But the truth is that the person receiving the call support is a salesman and they start manipulating you to buy some other programs or services. They may convince you to download irrelevant applications and even hidden programs and scripts which are not good for your PC performance and for your personal data security. It will have a very negative impact on the Online browsing capability and overall System performance will get degraded.
Driver Maximizer Got Installed in my PC Automatically?
Driver Maximizer can be directly downloaded from its official websites however this is not the only way to install this program. The associated developer’s uses tricky marketing strategies and hidden ways to download it in the targeted PC. There are many unsafe websites especially software promoting domains that distribute this application. Some time, it comes bundled with freeware and shareware as an additional attachment. If you don’t choose advance/custom installation installations steps then you are always at the risk. It is strongly recommended that you go through the installation option carefully. Don’t download any preselected application.
How to Remove Driver Maximizer?
Once Driver Maximizer gets installed, it is not easy to remove it adirectly. It self-replicates its files in multiple locations and hence comes back as soon as the System is booted. So, to get this program fully uninstalled, it is important that you use a powerful anti-malware tool. This will boost your System security and protect your work-station from any malware attacks in future.
Remove Driver Maximizer using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Driver Maximizer then you were highly suggested to delete Driver Maximizer by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Driver Maximizer . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Driver Maximizer . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Driver Maximizer from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Driver Maximizer using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Driver Maximizer manually?
Eliminate Driver Maximizer by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Driver Maximizer as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Driver Maximizer entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Driver Maximizer .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Driver Maximizer .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Driver Maximizer and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Driver Maximizer infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Driver Maximizer again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.