DahjService.exe: Is it safe?
Right in the beginning of this article, I as a computer researcher must inform you that DahjService.exe is an unsafe file and it actually represents an adware infection. The depth analysis has been provided below along with the easy removal process.
When DahjService.exe successfully gets installed in the targeted PC, the victim will realize a sudden increase in the commercial ads and pop-ups bombarding. The browsing experience degrades rapidly due to continuous webpage redirections and unsafe links and pop-ups promotions. You will be amazed to see that even the legitimate and safe bookmarked webpages starts showing commercial ads and pop-ups. The manipulative advertising banners and bogus coupons are regularly bombarded on every webpage you visit. These ads will come on the screen whether you like it or not. On every visited webpage, you will notice commercial ads and hyperlinks on the top, side and bottom of the webpage. These ads may also include manipulative notification which claims to offer free optimization tools, web browser extensions and so on.
Changes Occurs due to DahjService.exe Infection:
- Commercial ads and pop-ups are delivered on visited webpage
- The keyword of visited webpage turns in commercial hyperlinks
- Shows bogus notifications for fake software updates
- Risky program and browser plug-ins gets installed in the backdoor
Many of the victims wonder that how and why their work-station got infected with such a perilous malware. The prime reason is lack of PC security and malware protection. If there is loopholes and if it is publically exposed then cyber-criminals will obviously take advantage of this. Some of the popular techniques used for malware circulation is peer-to-peer file sharing networks, freeware downloads, spam email attachments, etc. We will elaborate it one by one.
- Bundling: This technique is popularly used for circulating malware. The installers or bundlers install the malware payloads and files as an additional attachment with default application. This attachment is not shown in the basic/default installation process.
- Spam Email Attachments: Email attachments delivered by unknown senders are always questionable and should be avoided if you don’t recognize the senders. The spam emails usually contains a lot of spelling and grammatical errors
- Peer-to-peer files Sharing: Avoid using shared networks such as Torrents etc. to download any programs including movies, games etc. Avoid clicking on random hyperlinks and notifications.
Remove DahjService.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with DahjService.exe then you were highly suggested to delete DahjService.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like DahjService.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove DahjService.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall DahjService.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete DahjService.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of DahjService.exe manually?
Eliminate DahjService.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out DahjService.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove DahjService.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete DahjService.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent DahjService.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like DahjService.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by DahjService.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.