CreatiMail is marketed as an application that allows its users to change the theme of their email client. This looks like a legitimate feature but cyber-experts are doubtful about this. They categorize this application as a potentially unwanted program. According to experts, this application gets inside the marked PC without the permission from owner. It starts to spy on users activities in order to get access to sensitive information and ultimately it leads to data theft. The browsing experience gets messed up due to commercial ads and pop-ups that are triggered on regular basis.
CreatiMail is an adware type application and thus it triggers bogus commercial ads in the form of bogus deals, coupons, price-comparisons, alerts and so on. The browsing activities of users are closely monitored and sensitive information is cheated such as search-queries, visited URLs, Online search and shopping pattern and so on. The collected data are misused and are sold to third-parties and affiliate marketers in order to boost their marketing schemes. The data-tracking apps like CreatiMail present in your PC are a huge risk. It could lead to a serious privacy issue.
How CreatiMail Gets inside the Computer:
It has its official website to download its application. However, in most cases, the user gets it inside their PC without their knowledge. It could come bundled freeware, shareware, and third-party programs. There is always a risk of malware infection attack if you download any program in your PC from untrusted third-party sources. Read their terms and agreement carefully before downloading. Choose advance or custom installation steps so that hidden additional files could easily get detected.
Some of other ways of malware intrusion are social engineering, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments. You must be careful from each of these possible reasons. Avoid visiting potential harmful websites such as torrents and porn domains and clicking on random links. You must not open email attachments that looks suspicious and especially if it is sent by unknown senders. It is very important that the security settings of your PC remain intact. So, get complete protection by using a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove CreatiMail using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with CreatiMail then you were highly suggested to delete CreatiMail by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like CreatiMail . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove CreatiMail . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall CreatiMail from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete CreatiMail using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of CreatiMail manually?
Eliminate CreatiMail by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out CreatiMail as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove CreatiMail entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete CreatiMail .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ CreatiMail .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent CreatiMail and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like CreatiMail infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by CreatiMail again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.