Bnewsb.com is a very perilous webpage identical to harmful browser-hijacker such as Exclusivelytech-search.com, Cobalten.com, and Totalwinnerses.info and so on. It has been designed by cyber-criminals with an intension to develop a program that could redirect webpage over sponsored commercial websites. The users normally visit Bnewsb.com accidentally. They are redirected by unsafe hyperlinks or pop-ups. The browser-hijacker infected PC works very abnormally. Apart from causing regular unwanted webpage redirections, it delivers intrusive commercial ads and pop-ups as well as they try to collect highly sensitive and personal information.
More Details on Bnewsb.com (Depth Analysis)
After successful attack, the victims are forced and manipulated to visit Bnewsb.com. The default setting of browser is altered and the default homepage, new-tab URL and search-engine provider is replaced. Several new tabs URLs automatically open untrustworthy domains. They contain malicious contents and there is high risk that PC may get infected with some other perilous malware infections. Furthermore, it starts delivering intrusive sponsored ads and pop-ups on every webpage that users visit. These ads are placed on the middle of the webpage and hence it is very difficult to avoid them. The interaction with such ads is very risky because they may download scripts that download and install other severe malware and spyware in the backdoor.
Another negative aspect of browser-hijackers like Bnewsb.com is that they are designed to spy on user’s activities and gather personal sensitive information. The collect data like IP Address, geographical location, keyboard strokes, search history and so on. Apart from these data, they can also collect sensitive data related to bank credit and debit card details, password and so on. These data are sold to third-parties including affiliate marketers and cyber-criminals. Thus, there is a huge change of you facing some severe financial loss situation. So, it is strongly advised to remove Bnewsb.com from the work-station as quickly as possible.
How Bnewsb.com Does Gets Installed in the PC?
As mentioned earlier, the infections like Bnewsb.com gets in the marked PC silently. Actually, the cyber-criminals uses tricks such as bundling, social engineering, peer-to-per file sharing networks, spam email campaigns etc. in order to download browser-hijackers secretly. The regular software especially freeware and shareware often contains hidden additional attachments with them. The additional files are hiding in the advance/custom installation steps. So, if a novice user simply clicks on NEXT-NEXT button during the installation period, the harmful files will also get download. In the same way, hyperlinks and pop-ups also contain hidden scripts and payloads with them. The other popular way of malware attacks is spam email attachments. Such emails are presented as if they are sent by some regulated company or organization. Such kind of emails usually contains a lot of spelling and grammatical errors. So, you must avoid such email attachments. If it is necessary then open it only after scanning it with a powerful anti-malware tool. To maintain a proper PC security, it is important to use a powerful anti-malware tool in the PC.
Remove Bnewsb.com using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Bnewsb.com then you were highly suggested to delete Bnewsb.com by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Bnewsb.com . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Bnewsb.com . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Bnewsb.com from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Bnewsb.com using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Bnewsb.com manually?
Eliminate Bnewsb.com by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Bnewsb.com as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Bnewsb.com entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Bnewsb.com .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Bnewsb.com .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Bnewsb.com and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Bnewsb.com infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Bnewsb.com again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.