Are you unable to access your personal files due to Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware attack? Do you see error messages or ransom note whenever you try to access your personal files? Are you getting panic? Are you confused to pay ransom money or not? Well, don’t worry as you are at the right place to get your queries solved. Depth analysis is provided here on Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware and some easy tips to recover the encrypted files.
How Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware Works?
Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware is a file encrypting malware that can lock various type of files stored in the PC hard disk. The extension of the encrypted files gets changed and the files become totally inaccessible. When user tries to access the locked files, a ransom note appears on the screen. This ransom note could be a text doc or html file. The ransom note contains all the details about the file encryption and basically it asks the victims to pay certain money as ransom to get the decryption key. It gives an impression that paying that paying the ransom money is the only solution. In order to win the users trust, it asks the victims to provide one of the encrypted files which will be decrypted for free. Further, the victims are asked to make the payment with in a particular time.
How to Recover the Files back?
In order to retrieve the encrypted files, the ransom money is asked by the cyber-criminals. However, paying the ransom money is never suggested. There is always a chance that cyber-criminals will not provide the original decryption key even after the money is paid. This has happened in the past that cyber-criminals totally ignored the victim’s emails and other contacts modes after receiving the money. So, the better alternate for file recovery is to use the backup files, Shadow Volume Copies or use a powerful data recovery tool. The data recovery is only possible if all the files and payloads of Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware are removed from PC otherwise it will continue encrypting other files and programs.
How Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware Gets Inside the PC?
- By bundling the related files with freeware, shareware and unnecessary programs
- Through spam email attachments or messages
- Suspicious pop-ups and notifications
- Peer-to-peer file sharing networks like torrents etc.
- Infected external storage devices such as CDs, pen drives etc.
The process of file recovery has been mentioned above but it is more dangerous to remove Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware from the PC so that you other files and data remain safe. So, follow the steps mentioned below to remove this deadly malware from the PC.
Remove Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware manually?
Eliminate Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Backtonormal@foxmail.com Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.