Delete Autoclk.exe with Easy Steps
Autoclk.exe is a questionable executable file that could hide perilous malware infection beneath it. Technically, it is the part of Autoclk MFC application. It gets stored in the “C” section of Windows PC hard-drive and consumes around 143360 bytes and these changes based on the Operating System version. The cyber-hackers are using the name of this file to circulate serious malware infection. They replace or mimic the original file. The Autoclk.exe file that you are seeing in your work-station could be a component of Trojan, Spyware, and malware and so on.
According to cyber-experts, even the original Autoclk.exe file is not necessary for Windows PC. If cyber-criminals exploit it then they may bring other severe cyber-threats such as Banking Trojan, Spyware, and Crypto-mining malware and so on. It is very difficult to conclude that Autoclk.exe file installed in your work-station is legitimate or not. If it takes more CPU power than other resources then it is really on the original file. You can check such things through Task Manager and active processes. Since this application file is not necessary hence it is advised to scan your work-station with a powerful anti-malware tool so such doubtful and harmful files get deleted automatically.
Autoclk.exe Attack the PC through Spam Emails
The suspicious emails usually send by unknown senders contains hidden additional attachments with them. This file may look like a legitimate .doc, jpg or .pdf file but actually they are payloads of malware infection. Such emails project themselves as if it is coming from some genuine senders. They could be presented as an invoice, shopping receipt and so on. Everything looks legitimate but they are just a spam in reality. As soon as these intruders get inside the PC, the malicious activities begin immediately.
Remove Autoclk.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Autoclk.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Autoclk.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Autoclk.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Autoclk.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Autoclk.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Autoclk.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Autoclk.exe manually?
Eliminate Autoclk.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Autoclk.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Autoclk.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Autoclk.exe.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ Autoclk.exe.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Autoclk.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Autoclk.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Autoclk.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.