Apple Security Virus Detected message usually comes on the screen of iPhone users. While using Safari, the webpage may get redirected over some commercial website and suddenly this message appears on the screen. Remember that this is not a true notification from Apple. This is a part of bogus Apple support service whose aim is to convince the victims to make call for technical assistance.
Apple Security Virus Detected promotes technical support scam where the victim is asked to make a call on the provided number such as +1-800-556-2091.This looks like a toll free number but it is definitely not. It is a very expensive phone call service and the so called technical assistance providers are the cyber-criminals in reality. They will manipulate the victims to buy useless services or purchase programs that you don’t even require. Further, you will be manipulated to reveal your personal sensitive information including bank account details and credit card information. You will be misguided to install programs that are spying agents. The pop-ups Apple Security Virus Detected definitely look legitimate but they are totally spammed in reality. This fake Apple support service could use various different numbers such as 1-844-423-2464, 1-800-480-4170, 0800-279 -6211, 0800-652-4895 and so on.
First of all, all the iPhone users must not interact with such pop-ups or follow their instructions. Just close the browser when you notice such pop-ups. If you want to completely remove Apple Security Virus Detected pop-ups then you must use an automatic malware removal tool.
Remove Apple Security Virus Detected using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Apple Security Virus Detected then you were highly suggested to delete Apple Security Virus Detected by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Apple Security Virus Detected. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Apple Security Virus Detected. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Apple Security Virus Detected from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Apple Security Virus Detected using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Apple Security Virus Detected manually?
Eliminate Apple Security Virus Detected by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Apple Security Virus Detected as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Apple Security Virus Detected entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Apple Security Virus Detected.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\Apple Security Virus Detected.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\Apple Security Virus Detected.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Apple Security Virus Detected and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Apple Security Virus Detected infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Apple Security Virus Detected again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.