Has your personal files been encrypted by AlldataLocker Ransomware? Are you unable to open or access many of your files and folders stored in the PC hard-disk? Do you see error message or alerts asking to buy decryption key? If are facing these kinds of issues then don’t get panic. Continue reading this blog till the end to know how to delete AlldataLocker Ransomware from PC and some easy ways to recover the encrypted files.
More Analysis on AlldataLocker Ransomware
AlldataLocker Ransomware is a data-encrypting malware that uses AES-256 encryption algorithm to lock the targeted files. After successful encryption, it appends .lock appendix on every encrypted files. A ransom note in text files is also placed in the folders containing the locked files. The name of the ransom note file is “how to unlock your files.txt”. For any kind of communication with the cyber-criminals, they give their contact as https://t.me/ruberfiles or @ruberfiles. So, the price of ransom money can be negotiated and discussed with the associated cyber-offenders. Usually, they ask to make payment in Bitcon virtual currency.
Once it settled down, it modifies the important registries and makes new ones that are fake and bogus. Thus, this allows the infection to do its own perilous activities in the background. They use a strong encryption method and there is no chance to retrieve the data manually because each PC is encrypted in a bit different way. The decryption key is stored in the remote server that cannot be accessed directly. However, this doesn’t mean that you should pay the ransom money. It is never recommended because there is no guarantee that you will get the original decryption key once the money is paid. The cyber-criminals usually don’t respond to the victims after paying the money.
How to Recover the Encrypted files?
As mentioned earlier, the encryption method used by AlldataLocker Ransomware is very powerful hence the data cannot be recovered back manually. However, you can access the encrypted files if you have created backup files or “Volume Shadow Copies”. Your prime focus should be on to remove the ransomware files that it cannot hurt any other programs or files. So, first of all, scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics. If you really want your files back and you don’t have back up then you may try using data recovery software.
How AlldataLocker Ransomware Gets Inside the PC:
The attack of ransomware is can be executed in multiple ways. Some of the popular methods are:
- Spam Email Attachments: The emails sent by unknown senders commonly contain an attachment with it. You must ignore such emails as they could contain malware attachment with it
- Bundling and Social Engineering: Many freeware and shareware contain hidden attachments with them. So, always choose advance/custom installation process and avoid hidden attachments
- Careless Browsing: Internet is the prime source of malware. So, be careful and avoid clicking on random links and pop-ups. Avoid visiting porn, Online dating etc. websites
- Security loopholes: Upgrade the firewall settings and PC security by using a powerful anti-malware tool.
Remove AlldataLocker Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with AlldataLocker Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete AlldataLocker Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like AlldataLocker Ransomware . However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove AlldataLocker Ransomware . As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall AlldataLocker Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete AlldataLocker Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of AlldataLocker Ransomware manually?
Eliminate AlldataLocker Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out AlldataLocker Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove AlldataLocker Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete AlldataLocker Ransomware .
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ AlldataLocker Ransomware .exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent AlldataLocker Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like AlldataLocker Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by AlldataLocker Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.