AcroWare Ransomware is a data-encrypting malware that asks the victims to pay heavy amount as ransom for data recovery. According to cyber-experts, it doesn’t actually locks the files but rather locks the PC screen. In order to misguide the innocent victims, it shows bogus message that claims that all the files and data stored in the System hard-disk has been encrypted by a powerful encryption cipher algorithm. It also shows threatening message claiming that if user try to recover the encrypted data then this would lead to severe data loss. It provides 72 hours to pay $80 in Bitcoins in order to get the decryption key. AcroWare Ransomware also provides a contact email ID namely email@example.com for any kind of communications.
In most cases, the cyber-criminals circulate AcroWare Ransomware through spam email campaign. Such email contains macros scripts which user is manipulated to execute in order to read the attachment. As soon as the scripts get executed, a ransom note appears on the new pop-up window. This pop-up contains the details of the AcroWare Cryptolocker. Its ransom note says that the files has been encrypted however it doesn’t does the encryption in reality. This is a trick to create panics and ensure that the victim pays the demanded ransom money. You will not lose your data due to this ransom. You only have to uninstall AcroWare Ransomware from the work-station so that PC works smoothly. As soon as you notice any symptoms or pop-ups related to this infection, it is recommended to scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics. In case if your files have got damaged then you can use a data recovery tool.
How AcroWare Ransomware Does Circulates:
The circulation of ransomware is primarily executed through spam email attachments. Additionally, the cyber-criminals use social engineering tricks and bundling to circulate malware in multiple computers. The novice users easily get manipulated by the trap. In case of malicious spam emails, the letter or mail is send from the duplicate of well-known companies. The letter head contain legitimate logo and signature in order to trick the receiver to open the attachments. However, you should never open any attachments or links without scanning it with a powerful anti-malware tool. Further, don’t download any suspicious programs or click on random links. Always choose advance/custom installation steps so that any additional suspicious files get detected and it could be stopped from getting installed. Use a powerful anti-malware tool to get complete protection all the time.
Remove AcroWare Ransomware using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with AcroWare Ransomware then you were highly suggested to delete AcroWare Ransomware by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like AcroWare Ransomware. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove AcroWare Ransomware. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall AcroWare Ransomware from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete AcroWare Ransomware using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of AcroWare Ransomware manually?
Eliminate AcroWare Ransomware by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out AcroWare Ransomware as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove AcroWare Ransomware entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete AcroWare Ransomware.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\ AcroWare Ransomware.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent AcroWare Ransomware and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like AcroWare Ransomware infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by AcroWare Ransomware again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.