Steps to Remove Idle.exe Completely
Idle.exe is yet another suspicious file that actually is a component of adware. After the successful infiltration, it generates so many commercial ads and pop-ups while browsing and this creates an overall disturbance. The issues like webpage redirections and bombarding of commercial ads starts to occur regularly. This is very disturbing because you will not be able to visit the websites of your like. And further, Idle.exe exploits the security vulnerabilities and exposes the loopholes in PC publically. So, several dangerous malware and spyware could secretly intrude in the PC from backdoor.
The files like Idle.exe usually comes bundled with freeware/shareware, peer-to-peer file sharing networks, spam email attachments and so on. Cyber-criminals aggressively use tricks like bundling and social-engineering to circulate malware. So, first of all, you have to use a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics. And most of all, take some basic precautionary measures as mentioned below.
- Stop downloading unnecessary random files because some time they are bogus and could be a component of malware
- Unnecessary browser plug-ins and add-ons should be avoided because they could be spying agents
- Choose advance/custom installation steps so that unwanted additional files should avoided
- Read the terms and agreements and EULA page carefully
Idle.exe is unsafe as mentioned above and it must be uninstalled as quickly as possible. It is very important to take quick steps. In manual removal process, you have to check each and every files and process on the computer on your own. Hence it is better to scan the PC with a powerful anti-malware tool that has strong scanning algorithm and programming logics.
Remove Idle.exe using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with Idle.exe then you were highly suggested to delete Idle.exe by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like Idle.exe. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove Idle.exe. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall Idle.exe from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete Idle.exe using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of Idle.exe manually?
Eliminate Idle.exe by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out Idle.exe as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove Idle.exe entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete Idle.exe.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent Idle.exe and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like Idle.exe infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by Idle.exe again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.