How to uninstall .bomber File Virus
.bomber File Virus is a serious and extremely dangerous ransomware infection that is creating chaos in world-wide geographical region. According to cyber-experts, it uses a powerful encrypting technique and thus the encrypted files cannot be accessed further unless you have the decryption key. This threat is very serious for any windows based PC and for the data stored in it.
More about .bomber File Virus
.bomber File Virus leads to data encryption. The encrypted data are generally most used files such as MS Office docs, multimedia files, PDF files and so on. After this malware successfully settles down, it does a depth scan of System hard-disk in search of such files and encrypts it immediately. The access to concerned files gets totally blocked. The targeted files are encrypted with a complex combination of asymmetric and symmetric encryption algorithm. Their purpose is to force the victim to pay ransom money in exchange of the ransom key. The encryption process and contamination is executed very secretly with any notification to users. The victim realizes the infection mostly after the encryption is done.
Once .bomber File Virus complete encrypts all the targeted files, it drops a ransom note on the desktop as well as in every folder that contains the contaminated files. The ransom note contains a description about the encryption and gives information about the ransom amount that is to be paid for getting the decryption key. The exact ransom money varies and it primarily depends on how much time you take to open the ransom note. It also contains an email Id that is used to negotiate the ransom money with cyber-criminals.
How to Recover Files Encrypted by .bomber File Virus
According to cyber-experts, it is not safe and basically worthless to pay ransom money. The cyber-criminals don’t provide the original decryption key even after the money is paid. So, instead of paying money, it is advised to take some alternate tricks such as using “Back up files” or “Shadow Volume Copies”. However, before using that data recovery steps, it is recommended to scan your PC with a powerful anti-malware tool so that all the related payloads and items associated with .bomber File Virus gets removed. The data recovery process is not possible unless these malware payloads are there in the work-station because it will continue encrypting other files and programs regularly.
Remove .bomber File Virus using powerful Windows Scanner
Download Automatic Removal Tool to eliminate infectious threat
Now, if you don’t want to face all these functions later inside the PC with .bomber File Virus then you were highly suggested to delete .bomber File Virus by installing expert’s anti-malware tool inside the PC.
So, what is anti-malware tool?
Anti-malware tool (SpyHunter 4) is a powerful real time protection programs for the Windows Operating System which has been created by Enigma Software Group. It is fully capable to protect the Computer against threat like .bomber File Virus. However, you can also remove this threat by manual process but it is little bit complexly. Besides that, the manual process requires Computer skill. That means, you need to put some extra effort on your PC in order to remove .bomber File Virus. As well as, you should have ability to revert back any wrong steps which you have taken in manual process. Otherwise the PC might be goes even worst conditions. On the other hand with the anti-malware tool you don’t requires any extra Computer skill or effort. The Spy Hunter has been designed between experts and novice Users level. Thus, you can easily operate without any worries of harm your Computer. Therefore, in my opinion I would like to prefer anti-malware tool in order to uninstall .bomber File Virus from Computer.
Complete tutorial to delete .bomber File Virus using automatic removal method
- As you will run anti-malware tool, you will see two options located in middle of screen. Please click on **Scan Computer Now** option in order to proceed to full System scan.
- You can also see the error result while scanning of PC.
- If you want to scan any particular volume drive or removal pen drives then you can use this Custom Scan option.
- Spyware Helpdesk will help you in solving the PC’s errors online (just like Customer services).
- System Guard, this functions will helps you to keep your Computer safe from offline threat.
- By using Network Sentry Option your browser will safe from online threat and your online activities will be protected by this anti-malware tool.
- Al last, by enabling the Scan Scheduler function, your Computer will automatically keep scanned timely by this tool and notifies you if this tool caught any error.
How to get rid of .bomber File Virus manually?
Eliminate .bomber File Virus by going through Control Panel:
- Click on the Start menu icon located on below left of screen (Right click for Windows 8 and 8.1 Users).
- Select Control Panel option > Programs.
- The Programs which were installed on PC were located in this list.
- Please find out .bomber File Virus as well as their associated files and click on it to uninstall it.
Remove .bomber File Virus entries from Windows Registry box:
- In order to go to the Windows registry box, please click on Win logo button+ R key together.
- Type **regedit** in run dialog box. (If it asks your permission to open this window then click on Yes button)
- Registry Box will suddenly open up please go through every location given below in this window in order to find out and delete .bomber File Virus.
- HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\AppID\.bomber File Virus.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Browser Helper Objects
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Opera Software
Explorer\Main\Start Page Redirect=http://random.com
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\virus name
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon Shell = %AppData%\IDP.ARES.Generic.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run Random
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Random.
Method to prevent .bomber File Virus and other similar threats in future
After all, the single biggest factor in preventing a threat like .bomber File Virus infection is lies upon you. Even you already install anti-malware and you scan your Computer timely, if you don’t be carefully towards your PC while using it. It is obviously to get infected by .bomber File Virus again. Therefore, you just need vigilance to avoid being affected by threat in future and n some tips and suggestion mention here will hopefully prevent your Computer from infection in coming time.
- Keep your anti-malware updated.
- Use strong passwords for valuable information to prevent from hacking.
- Disable auto-run functions for downloaded files and injected drives.
- Block auto update from network inside System.
- Leave it out unknown recipient email attachments.
- Avoid connecting to open source network like Wi-Fi.
- Use hardware based firewall in order to protect your System against infections.
- Deploy DNS protection from automatically get modified.
- Use ad blocker extension and software in order to surf without getting any additional commercial ads and junk notifications.
- Do not use any untrusted or unofficial domain for surfing and downloading files inside browser.